The picture above is famous hungarian pastry, a “kakaóscsiga” (which we baked with my wife). My all-time favourite sweetness…
So there are quite a few things that I love besides photography. For example my stomach: I am someone who goes for high-quality foods.
You very probably share the same passion with me. 🙂
This why I’m introducing the Food Tour in Budapest.
It is about:
- tasting those unique hungarian foods
- getting to know the key ingredients of the hungarian cuisine
- having a sip from the best hungarian drinks
- trying out those foods that you don’t find in the restaurants
- having some great pastries and sweets
My principle is that I only show you foods that I would eat too. This means that I will not let you taste something disappointing.
During the Food Tour, we would go to one of the great Market halls of Budapest, tasting most of the foods there. Afterwards we would go to a renowned pastry shop where we’ll have some great desserts.
The Food Tour is a perfect and delicious addition to the photography Tour, but it can also be booked just in itself (without photo tour).
The length of the Food Tour is approximately 2 hours. During the Tour we have to walk a bit past many great sights of the city.
35 US dollars or 9,000 hungarian forints euros for each participant. This price does not include the price of the foods (around 20-30 USD).
On the Tour you will:
- have an insight into hungarian cuisine
- taste the foods that local people eat
- walk past several of the city’s fabulous sights
- taste selected hungarian foods
- taste hungarian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, like wine, pálinka, fruit juices
- get to know a local guy who shares his experience (yep, that’s me)
If all these sound good to you, you can make your reservation below.